Friday, May 12, 2006

Quick Note

A few things that I have observed this week:

1. When you get a new cell phone it is always a pain to figure out how to send text messages.

2. People always seem to give awkward goodbye's when they are in a hurry. They can't decide if they should take the time to say something more or not. Usually it lands somewhere in the middle of a pleasant casual see you later and a muffled rushed "later".

3. The thing I can't stand about washing clothes is the whole folding thing, it is much more complicated than it looks

4. I don't like buying gasoline right now

5. No matter how old you get, you will always be protected by your big sister, and always insulted by your little brother!

6. Most of the time your worst critic is yourself

7. Cubicles cause me claustrophobia

8. Time stops for 30 minutes at 3:00 on Friday!

BTW-if you get a chance, I posted a blog for Wednesday, today (don't ask me how I did it), its of a little more substance than this.

No comments: