Friday, May 19, 2006

A Few Things I have Noticed About Working Full-Time

Just a few observations I have come up with since graduating and beginning a full-time job back in January.....

1. Sticky Notes are AWESOME, but my problem seems to be that I can't remember to look at them.

2. Fax machines have got to be the greatest invention in the world!

3. Suddenly gaining weight is not as difficult as it once was

4. Everything is always better on Friday

5. Coffee is sometimes the only reason I make it to work in the morning (And Im not a coffee drinker!)

6. Amazingly, the hours after lunch always, always last longer than the hours before, even if there are fewer of them

7. I am now on a first name basis with the dry cleaners and everyone who makes the sandwiches at Subway down the block.

Have a great weekend

-Josh

1 comment:

gaela renee said...

sticky notes ARE awesome! however, fax machines are EVIL! and coffee is really the only reason i make it to work before noon...and i do like it!