Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The World Can Sure Beat You Up!

Well, I just wanted to take a few minutes and encourage everyone! This has been a tough week so far, and as I thought about it this morning. I realized that sometimes the World can just beat you up. After thinking about it, I decided I needed to write something for those of you out there who may be facing some tough things as well.

"I have said these things to you that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart I have overcome the world." John 16:33

"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

"then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials.." 2 Peter 2:9

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are NOT WORTH comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us." Romans 8:18

Hang in there! This too shall pass. Joy comes with the morning!

Keep stepping, keep loving, keep praising, keep worshipping, keep giving, keep obeying, keep focusing, keep going.......

Remember you serve a special purpose for the Lord that no one else can serve, you have a mission given specifically for you, and that is unlike anyone else.

We are part of a body, and we need each hand, foot, eye, and ear to do its part. When one of us hurts, we all hurt, when one of us is blessed, we are all blessed.

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to bless you and keep you and not to harm you." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: