Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Where does the time go?

Im sitting here at work, coffee in one hand, and Famous Amos cookies in the other (breakfast Okay). I have one question going through my mind? Where does the time go? I used to think back in grad school that I didn't have enough time to get everything done, but that was nothing compared to now. Every time I turn around there is some small errand that I need to run, or I have to stop and eat or sleep. I mean 24 is just not enough hours in the day sometimes. This is not a blog in which I am complaining (too much), just trying to figure out where those extra hours in which I could do laundry, clean the house, and study for my dreaded Series 65 Exam go. In all actuality, the problem is more prioritizing more than anything else, but hey, it makes me feel better to think that the day time hours are in a conspiracy to keep me from catching everything up! haha. Anyway, I know this is short and sweet, but just hoping that everyone out there thinking the same thing realizes they are not alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree....however just to fyi. you could have had a natural valley honey and oats instead of cookies..okay?
~ i also think 24 hours is not enough time to do everything bt that's why God made a tomorrow! :D

gaela renee said...

coffee and famous amos cookies!? man, sounds like a fabulous way to start your day! no joke. i love famous amos!
hope you're doing well.