Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blessed

Thank you Lord for:

1. Loving me when no one else could
2. Leading me when I needed direction most
3. Giving me freedom, peace, and a true understanding of grace
4. Always being there
5. Giving me the ability to laugh at myself
6. Humility
7. My family, who you created especially for me, and me for them
8. 26 years of life
9. The promise of an eternal life without fear and pain
10. Praise and Worship music
11. Goofy dogs
12. Friends that encourage and push and love
13. Molton Chocolate Cake at Chili's
14. Using a broken vessel
15. Truth
16. Dads and Grandpas that have more wisdom in their pinky than you do in your whole body
17. Moms and Grandmas who love everything you have ever done good, bad, or ugly and never stop telling you about it!
18. Sisters who will always be there, and will ALWAYS take your side in any external argument
19. Brothers who you can love so much, and the hope of all the incredible things you know are going to be done through their life
20. The hurts and pains that you used to help me understand things that I never had a clue about
21. Encouragement at the moment of desperation
22. The twinkle in the eyes of those who have been spending time with you in deep, deep, ways
23. Giving me the understanding of the POWER in prayer (man, was this life changing!)
24. Teaching me to "lighten up" and "let go"
25. Long road trips where you point out random things that always bring curiosity to what you are telling me
26. Accepting me
27. Understanding me
28. Blessing me

No comments: